Covid-19 has disrupted the insights & data industry in a way we have never seen before. Breaking down the impact are vast numbers of high-quality free webinars exploring everything from the evolution of the industry throughout the pandemic to how businesses are adapting to a ‘new normal’ and what the future looks like for our sector.
We’ll cherry-pick the best webinars & events and will update this page regularly with some of our recommendations. In no particular order:
- ESOMAR: Storytelling to transform insights to action: best practices with guests from Forrester Research and Philips – 28th May 3PM UK time.
- MRS: Covid-19 and race: protecting data or saving lives? – 8th June 2PM UK time. (Free for MRS members, £25 + VAT for non-members)
- IIEX Forward – 15-17th June, IIEX Behavior -22-24th June, IIEX North America – 22nd – 24th July.
- Insight Platforms: Agile Summit – 25th June
- Decoda: #JourneyInterrupted, Covid19 & Physical and Mental Health – June 3rd, 5pm UK time. Learn from brand new research on how the Covid-19 pandemic is shaping US consumers perceptions around their physical and mental health.
- Greenbook: Voice of the Customer – Is It Really Necessary? – 28th May, 4pm UK time.
- Greenbook: Insights Leaders Roundtable – Sign up for a weekly discussion with insight leaders & re-listen to previous recordings.
- The Research Club Lockdown Party Part 2 – 5th June.
- Big Data LDN: Building an Agile & Iterative Data Strategy and Team – 21st June,2 pm UK time.
- Big Data LDN: The Impacts of Big Data in Cloud, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Environments – 2nd June 2 pm.
- Big Data LDN: Technology Modernisation Series: NoSQL Database Management – 4th June 2 pm.
- Big Data LDN: Graph Data Science: What’s the big deal? – 9th June, 2pm.
- Big Data LDN – You can re-watch a number of regular webinars on anything from data architecture to visualisation & data warehousing.
We’d like to hear from you if you’re hosting an event or have any hidden webinar gems to share, we’d love to hear from you – contact us.