Covid-19 has disrupted the insights & data industry in a way we have never seen before. Breaking down the impact are vast numbers of high-quality free webinars exploring everything from the evolution of the industry throughout the pandemic to how businesses are adapting to a ‘new normal’ and what the future looks like for our sector.
We’ll cherry-pick the best webinars & events and will update this page regularly with some of our recommendations. In no particular order:
- IIEX Forward – 15-17th June, IIEX Behavior -22-24th June, IIEX North America – 22nd – 24th July.
- Insight Platforms: Agile Summit – 25th June
- Greenbook: Insights Leaders Roundtable – Sign up for a weekly discussion with insight leaders & re-listen to previous recordings.
- Kantar: Leveraging technology to fuel human connections, power creativity and drive effective share of voice – 26th June, 9:30am.
- Big Data LDN: Building an Agile & Iterative Data Strategy and Team – 21st June,2 pm UK time.
- Big Data LDN – You can re-watch a number of regular webinars on anything from data architecture to visualisation & data warehousing.
We’d like to hear from you if you’re hosting an event or have any hidden webinar gems to share, we’d love to hear from you – contact us.