UX Researcher | Global Gambling & Gaming Company
- We’re looking for a UX Researcher with 2-3 years of experience to join a leading Gambling brand.
- £45-55K + Up to 30% bonus
- 20% of time working in the office.
They’re one of the biggest brands in the UK brand synonymous in the betting/gambling and online gaming space! They have a culture with their people are the heart of everything that do, they’ve curated a fast-paced environment, fun environment where success is celebrated. They’ve also got responsibility and safety at the heart of their business – their ambition is no one is harmed by gambling.
You’ll play a key role within the insight team for all things user experience across their app and website. You’ll run projects end to end ensuring the consumer is at the heart of decision making. The role will involve conducting end to end. User Research using various methods including usability labs, focus groups, field research, surveys, analytics and interviews working on both the sportsbook betting and gaming side of their business.
You’ll generate insights that help the ideation of new concepts and new functions as well as testing and developing new features/games etc. You’ll work with multiple stakeholders from across the business to embed UX insights which help with product development and strategic planning.
You’ll be exploring and experiencing gambling across online and retail, visiting shops, talking to customers and conducting expert reviews.
- 2-3 years in a UX research role, either in an agency or client-side.
- Experience in wide range of qualitative and user-centered design methods (e.g. surveys and questionnaire design, personas, lab studies, and other methods
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- Previous sector experience not required, however you must feel comfortable with the concept of gambling.
If you’re excited about working in an insight-centric business who understands the power of UX research apply now.
Head of Research (Qualitative) c.2 days a week in the office.£60-70K + Bonus. I’m looking for a Head of Reseach (Qualitative) to join a specialist research agency focussed on ad hoc shopper research, based in Leeds. They we [...]
We're looking for a Senior Research Executive to join a tech-focussed insight agency in Berkshire. Their business has been incredibly resilient throughout the pandemic and they've been growing! Given the sector in which they oper [...]