Salary: Up to £55,000
Our client is a leading supplier of social research, with expertise across a range of policy areas and methods, including classical research techniques, policy evaluation, behaviour change, public communications, national statistics, deliberative dialogue for example. They aim to create a better future through data, analytics, research and evaluation.
They are looking for someone to take on the management responsibility of part of their large interviewer team, working on some specialist projects and some more generalist data collection also, ensuring the needs of the interviewers are met on an individual bases to ensure they retain the best talent in the market.
This is a crucial role that sits at the heart of their business, putting real value on how crucial the data collection from their interviewers is to their business. It also offers a lot of autonomy in how you manage your team, reporting into the delivery director they’re eager for someone who can work independently and remain focused on delivering results.
Some of your day-to-day duties will include the below;
- Accountable for ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and to specifications
- Takes overall responsibility for interviewer performance management; including productivity, output and ensuring all quality standards are met.
- Ensures that the MRS Code of Conduct and Data Protection laws are observed in all data handling and adhered to in line with IQCS and ISO 20252 requirements.
- Ensures the presence of robust, efficient best practice processes and ways of working within the Telephone team, to optimise productivity and focus efforts behind value driven activities.
- Leads project reviews to drive forward problem solving.
- Consults with project delivery teams to ensure clear project specifications are being adhered to.
- Understands the financial impact of resourcing, responsible for organising and prioritising interviewer and own workload as necessary.
- Establishes and implements best practice processes for interviewers and uses consistent ways of working to drive success
- Leads by example with the right behaviours, ways of working, and develops the team using effective processes.
- Develops and supports the skills/knowledge of others, providing actionable feedback and driving accountability.
It’s a great opportunity to develop your skills as well as using your expertise to develop new ways of working. They’re keen for people with ideas to help drive efficiency’s across the data solutions team.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Knowledge of ISO 20252 and 27001 and MRS code of conduct are an advantage
- Strong communication skills and able to build collaborative relationships and communicates effectively with wider team.
- Analytical, proactive problem-solving skills with a solutions focused mindset
- An agile mindset able to implement and manage change
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Ability to follow through with tasks and initiatives to successful implementation
- Sound commercial knowledge and understanding of financial targets and processes.
- A pro-active approach to offering guidance and knowledge sharing.
- Self-motivator and ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to follow through with tasks and initiatives to successful implementation.
- Coaching, training and motivation of the team to get best out of individuals.
ENI welcome applications from all sections of society. Additionally, to ensure people with a disability, impairment, mental or physical health conditions can access and progress in employment. Please let us know if there are any adjustments needed in order to make your interview/screening process as seamless and comfortable as possible.
Project ManagerLondonUp to £45k The Client This is an opportunity for a Project Manager / Panel Manager to join one of the World’s most successful Media Agencies. They’ve recently launched a data business who are looking [...]
Research Project ManagerCentral London based, ideally 2 days a week in the office2+ years experienceSalary ranges from £30k - £45k based on experienceMarket research, public sector researchThis is a great role for a Project Mana [...]