Statistical / Data Science Consultant – Marketing
Job Title: Statistical / Data Science Consultant – Marketing
Salary: Up to £50k
My client is a global leading insight partner for some of the worlds biggest brands and companies. With offices in over 60 countries worldwide, they work with clients to help undertstand consumer behaviour to keep them in the know with what’s happening now – and in the future.
They are now seeking a Data Sciences Consultant to join their team based in London. You will be a specialist providing consulting and advanced analytics across their marketing intelligence portfolio.
Some key responsibilities:
- Deliver analytical projects to a high quality, working with internal stakeholders and clients directly.
- Maintain a deep understanding of statistical analytics and qunatitative research techniques.
- Promote new techniques & approaches as well as reviewing external developments.
You will have :
- MUST have a strong background in statistical analytics, complex analysis and survey research design.
- Experience survey sampling & estimation methods.
- Experience in a market research agency.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SPSS & R (Knowledge of programming is desirable).
- Degree educated – statistics, data science, advanced analytics or related subject.
If this sounds like you, apply within or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong commercial Data and Insight Analyst to join one of the largest and regional news publishers in the UK! The Client: They are renowned for their huge business portfolio including icon [...]
Senior Customer Insight AnalystRemote working/London/Leicestershire. (One-two days a week required in their Leicestershire office.)Up to £50k + 10% bonus.We’re looking for a senior customer insight analyst to join a FTSE 250 na [...]