Senior Research Executive – Media Agency
We are recruiting for an exciting role as a Quantitative Senior Research Executive working for a world leading media agency!
Our client is one the UK’s largest media agencies with offices across the UK representing some of the greatest brands in the country and abroad, working with huge well-known companies like Ikea, PlayStation, Duracell, and Tesco, to name a few.
No two days are ever the same: you will be working across a range of different clients, categories and research objectives such as, audience understanding, campaign measurement, brand and ad tracking. You will have the opportunity to work on paid client projects as well as supporting the agency in putting insight at the heart of their work and working on insights to feed into new business.
They pride themselves on being a brilliant place to work, with a people-first culture. You’ll get to build close working relationships with the client planning teams, working with them to develop actionable recommendations from the research and next steps for the client
As a Senior Research Executive you will be expected to take a leading role in managing the project team, having a complete end of end view of the entire research process, and ensuring best practice processes are followed.
The work involves following the media strategy from start to finish and playing a big part in winning that work, ensuring that companies know that their adverts, media and comms are going to reach the right people.
Some of your day-to-day duties will include;
- Independently managing research projects from proposal to presenting to clients, with minimal support from senior staff
- Designing the optimum research approach, and writing winning proposals
- Overseeing the work of junior team members, coaching, and providing constructive feedback
- Running analysis sessions, finding the story in the data, and writing presentations with support from junior staff
- Developing relationships with planning teams and clients and spotting new business opportunities
- Managing research executives; helping to manage their workload, running their appraisals, and setting KPIs to support their career development
- Identifying team skills gaps and training needs and helping to develop training programmes for the team
- Keeping abreast of innovative methodologies and continually looking for improvements in the efficiency and quality of our work
The ideal candidate
They are looking for someone with experience of running research studies, designing questionnaires and managing clients in any type of research. You’ll work on a broad range of clients (they advertise for almost all of the FTSE 100 so a real variety) and variety in terms of types of research as well, not just brand or comms work. They’re happy for someone to learn that and pick up those skills.
Quantitative Market Research role – Associate Director/Director level Media Research Embed yourself with a couple of key clients as the strategic lead Salary £57,000 - £63,000 plus bonus Office – London based, max 2 days per [...]
The Client:They are one of the largest and most well-known Market Research agencies around, with offices all over the globe. They are looking for a Research Manager to join a newly established research team within one of their for [...]
We are working with a market research agency who are hiring quantitative researchers in their Media, Entertainment and Tech team.Office is West London based.Flexible working patterns. Open to office based, hybrid or fully remote.L [...]