Senior Research Executive (Ad Hoc Research)
- Competitive salary+ bonus + extensive industry-leading benefits (list below!)
- Hybrid working+ option to work abroad for up to 3 weeks per year.
- There are 3 roles – 1 sits within the Sports vertical(clients include Chelsea FC, UEFA & Real Madrid),1 sits within the Media vertical(clients include Snap Inc, Tiktok, CNBC + Media agencies) and the other is in their Corporate vertical (clients include big blue-chip brands across sectors including Redbull, Heineken, Adidas & Redcross)
We’re looking for a Senior Research Analyst (Senior Research Executive level) to join a super-fast growing digital research agency.
We’re working with a leading market research agency that provides deep digital consumer insights to the world’s largest brands, marketing agencies and media organizations. Their data represents more than 2 billion connected consumers, which they leverage to create 35,000 data points to profile internet users around the world. Their client base is incredible and is some 3000+ brands strong!
They gather in-depth insights into audience behaviours, perceptions and interests through a combination of survey and analytics data using their bespoke analysis platform. They are one of the UK’s fastest-growing data technology companies, renewing 98%+ of their client base, doubling in size and revenue year on year (and winning lots of awards along the way).
The roles sit in their Custom Research team (which has grown from 3 to 35 people in the last 4 years). The Custom team conducts custom research off the back of their “core research product”. The ad hoc questions from clients can be super varied, the type of research needed by the custom team is the sort of thing you’d find in any other research agency, so includes things like brand tracking, segmentation, concept testing etc. But what’s unique about the offering is that they are able to recontact people who have taken part in the core study so the level of granularity on the data is very high as are the insights generated. The revenue generated by the custom team is approaching £10m!
The Senior Research Analyst will lead in the management of projects during all stages of the research process. You’ll be responsible for working on projects using a range of research approaches. Senior Analysts are the face of their research and working directly with research partners and clients is integral to the role.
Proven quantitative research experience.
Confident in working with large data sets.
Ability to produce insight-led deliverables using a storytelling approach to bring things to life.
- Competitive salary and Bonus
- 25 days annual leave and Christmas office closure days on top
- Flexitime and a great work-life balance
- Simplyhealth cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Auto-enroll pension plan
- A range of discounts and freebies
- Cycle to work scheme and commuter season ticket loan
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy) – should you wish to attend their offices, while observing Covid-19 guidelines
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings in line with Covid-19 guidelines
The role offers lots of progression and development opportunities. They’re one of the most exciting companies in the industry in our opinion! If this sounds like an interesting challenge apply now!
We are working with one of the most well respected public sector consultancies who help their partners across the public, private and charity sector. They are a full-service, mixed methods agency who are looking to hire Senior Re [...]
Senior Research Executive (Pharma/Medtech)Do more strategy – outside of the core research.Totally flexible working. Teams meet for certain meetings but teams work very flexible and you can do as many or as few days in the office [...]
We are working with a market research agency who are hiring quantitative researchers in their Media, Entertainment and Tech team.They work with some of the biggest names in entertainment with clients including major record labels, [...]