Senior Data Scientist (Projects)
Tiltle: Senior Data Scientist
Location: London/flex working
Salary: £65,000 plus 10% bonus
We are working with a leading agency who provide audience measurement solutions to clients in the media industry. They work with the likes of Sky, ITV and Channel 4 on a range of projects and have had an amazing few years of growth.
They are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their Statistics & Data Science team of 11. Working across a range of projects with varied clients, you will be expected to take projects (such as data migration, media modelling, cross media, touchpoints) and work with clients directly without needing too much direction. You will have a lot of responsibility, trust and potential development here.
Understanding of statistics is essential as well as the ability to understand and be able to demonstrate basic programming skills – PL/SQL and basic visualisation tools (Looker, Power BI etc.)
– Experience in a similar role (statistics/Data Science)
– Basic programming skills – SQL, PL.
– Media background – whether agency or in-house, they would like to speak with candidates who have a strong understanding of data in the media industry
– Experience working a number of projects at one time, managing these and delivering on time
– Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or something similar
They have a great culture and are a social bunch across the business and not just in teams. You’ll have flex working, ideally with 3 days in the office (based in London) and 2 days WFH.
Get in touch directly for more info or apply within.