Senior Data Architect (Consumer Electronics Brand)
- Data Innovation Manager – Suitable candidates for this role may be called – Data Engineer, DevOps, Solutions Architect, Data Architect, Data Development Manager, Data Infrastructure Manager or similar.
- Top 10 Global Brand, sitting in their Smart Advertising team.
- Central London office with 1-2 days working in the office.
- £70-75k + £5.3k car allowance + 10% bonus = total package £87.8k.
They’re a top 10 global brand and one of the world’s favourite technology brands. They have an extensive and award-winning product range spanning Mobile Phones, TV, Computers and White goods and Smart Home products. They are built on an entrepreneurial culture, a spirit of innovation with ambitious business goals. They also have an excellent culture centred around diversity, inclusion and creativity.
The role sits in their “smart advertising” team, which is truly the next generation of advertising across TV & Digital. The business has some 27million TVs in Europe and provider advertisers (across industries from retail to finance to hospitality to automotive to streaming services) with insights on viewing behaviour and audience insights. The team is at the cutting edge of advertising and the team growing 100% YoY!
The team is focused on infrastructure, data engineering and automation to bring scalable data solutions to the business. The role will involve managing and maintaining an automated reporting platform, which looks at TV viewership data and reports on advertising campaigns.
The Data Innovation Manager will be involved in innovating the platform and adding new features – such as building an algorithm to do reach analysis, reach forecasting and audience profiling. As well as looking at new and fresh ways to process and automate data.
- Agency or clientside experience.
- Line management experience is a bonus – there are 2 direct reports.
- Key technical experience required: SQL, Python and any cloud-based technology AWS, GCP or Azure.
- ETL experience with large datasets.
- Django experience a beneficial.
A great role where you can make a real impact in one of the biggest and most exciting brands in the world.
Apply now or contact James@elizabethnorman.com for more info.
ENI welcome applications from all sections of society. Additionally, to ensure people with a disability, impairment, mental or physical health conditions can access and progress in employment. Please let us know if there are any adjustments needed in order to make your interview/screening process as seamless and comfortable as possible.
Summary:· eCommerce Analyst/Digital Analyst/Web Analyst· Surrey/London/Home Working. 1-2 days a week in the office.· Up to £58,000 + 10% bonus and benefits.Intro:Are you currently working for an agency and looking for your 1st [...]
Research Director | Fashion/Luxury£65-75k + benefits.Hybrid working – any 2 days a week in their central London office.50% complex tracking projects and 50% ad hoc.We’re looking for a Quantitative Research Director to join [...]
Summary:Head of eCommerce Analytics & Insight.Surrey/London/Home Working.Up to £99,500 + 18% bonus and benefits.Client:They’re a top 10 global brand and one of the world’s favourite technology brands. They have an extensi [...]