Research Executive/Senior Research Executive (Technology Clients)
- Quantitative Research Executive/Senior Research Executive
- 20% of time in the office (can be 1 day a week or 4 days in a row and then all remote over a month)
- £28-33k + bonus.
- Newbury – 40mins on a train from London Paddington.
- We’re working a research agency who are specialists in the tech sector working for big multibillion-dollar brands like Dell, IBM, VMware, HPE and Sophos. Their research is all ad hoc and they’ve been quoted in many famous publications including Financial Times, BBC Business & The Wallstreet Journal plus more!
- They’re a close knit team of 45 but growing, they’re experiencing strong double digit growth YoY, it’s a great time to join!
- They’re hiring 2 Quant Researchers (with 1-2 years+ experience) salary between £28-33k DOE, when factoring in the cost of rent and goods etc in Newbury vs London this is a SUPER salary!
- Plus great benefits 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 with length of service), annual bonuses, training, flexible/core hours and a wellbeing and social committee!
- The office is in a fab spot, in walking distance from the train station and they have free onsite parking. For those who are London based, Paddington to Newbury is one 40min train in the morning.
- The team are in the office 20% of the time – that could be 1 day per week or you can do 2 days 1 week, none the next, they have one team member who does 4 days in a row and then works at home for the rest of the month.
Apply now and/or contact James@Elizabethnorman.com for more info!
ENI welcome applications from all sections of society. Additionally, to ensure people with a disability, impairment, mental or physical health conditions can access and progress in employment. Please let us know if there are any adjustments needed in order to make your interview/screening process as seamless and comfortable as possible.
London (flexible working), 2 days a week in the office.Mixed methods (qualitative and quantitative) primary research for policy and evaluation sector2+ years experienceSalary is £30k - £36kWe are working with a leading agency wh [...]
5+ years of quantitative experience from an agencyLondon based, 3 days a week in the office£50k - £60kWe are working with an insight, strategy and design agency who are looking for a Quantitative or Mixed Method (quant and qual) [...]
Head of eCommerce Analytics.Surrey/London/Home Working.Up to £99,500 + 18% bonus and benefits.Client:They’re a top 10 global brand and one of the world’s favourite technology brands. They have an extensive and award-winning p [...]