Quantitative Senior Associate Director/ Insight Director
- 2 x Quantitative Senior Associate Directors/Insight Directors. One role will involve primarily supporting a large Media/Entertainment client & the other is a Gambling/Gaming company.
- You can be ‘based’ out for their London/Leeds office with super flexible WFH arrangements – e.g. one team member lives in Bournemouth and visits the occasionally. There are no set number of days people need to be in the office.
- Flexi-hours too – A modern and trusting approach to hours, staff members can do the school runs and make up time, they even said if going to a gym class at 10am makes you happy at work, as long as clients aren’t affected, then that’s not a problem!
- They have an amazing supportive culture, it’s cliché but it’s a family feel (the hiring manager has been there for 10 years), where people look out and care for each other.
They’re a boutique agency with team of just over 20, they have developed a range of exciting and innovative approaches adopting a method neutral approach.
Their work is broadly around communications, concept development & design, UX & CX, Audience (profiling & segmenting). They combine quant and qual together and also use newer approaches such as behavioural economics and eye-tracking. They’re a lovely team, everyone is encouraged to contribute with new suggestions, and they like to support those with good ideas.
Some clients like Tesco, Vodaphone, Sky, Loreal, Café Nero & Paddy Power. Some of their recent work in the media & gambling space has been super strategic, looking at white space innovation, supporting with 5 year business planning and having senior impact at a senior C-suite level!
The Quantitative Senior Associate Director/Insight Director is a hands on role (so researchers who love doing research work well at this agency), will be responsible for managing & fostering your key account and servicing and developing other clients.
The structure means you’ll be pulling juniors in to support you on projects (no is no formal line management!) Alongside the day to day running of projects, you’ll also play a key role in contributing to their 5-year strategic plan, supporting at board level.
- Hands-on quantitative research skills – probably research agency side but they’re also open to client-side researcher who run internal teams.
- Experience in the media sector or experience (or at least an interest) in Gambling or similar experience such as entertainment, sport etc.
- Excellent client servicing skills.
- 25 days holiday – increases by a day each year after 2 years of service.
- Private health and dental cover.
- Cultural and away days, presents on your birthday and spot presents throughout the year (wine, chocolate, vouchers etc)
- Company and induvial bonuses
- The pension contribution is 6% employer.
It’s a great time to be joining a supportive and growing business which will give you the opportunity to take on more responsibility, working with a lovely team and interesting clients.
Apply now and/or contact James@Elizabethnorman.com for more info.
ENI welcome applications from all sections of society. Additionally, to ensure people with a disability, impairment, mental or physical health conditions can access and progress in employment. Please let us know if there are any adjustments needed in order to make your interview/screening process as seamless and comfortable as possible.
Research Director | Fashion/Luxury£65-75k + benefits.Hybrid working – any 2 days a week in their central London office.50% complex tracking projects and 50% ad hoc.We’re looking for a Quantitative Research Director to join [...]
Client Side (Education), Market Research Role.£35,000 - £38,0001st July 2022 start12 month fixed term contractFull time but would consider part time (4 days a week)Hertfordshire based, 2 days a week in the officeWe are looking f [...]
Quantitative Associate Director (Media - Boutique Agency)2 days a week in the office, with core hours. £45-55kThe Client:They are a leading boutique full-service research agency based in London. They are enjoying a great period [...]