Quantitative Associate Director (Media – Boutique Agency)
- Quantitative Associate Director (Media – Boutique Agency)
- 2 days a week in the office, with core hours.
- They are a leading boutique full-service research agency based in London. They are enjoying a great period of growth at the moment, winning exciting new business and are therefore looking to expand their team with a Quantitative Associate Director.
- The company work across a wide variety of market sectors, including telecoms, tech, media and entertainment just to name a few. Their clients are some of the world’s biggest companies such as Condé Nast, Sky, O2 and Hennessy.
- The company pride themselves on their close-knit, culture and due to the boutique nature of the company, you will have a real hand in where the business goes. Your ideas can be fed directly into the business where you can have an impact not only on their clients, but also on the company itself.
- This is a quantitative research position so they are looking for someone with strong quantitative research skills. You would work on a variety of projects for their array of clients for the full research cycle from liaising with clients and developing proposals, to questionnaire design, managing fieldwork, analysing the data and reporting. The vast majority of the work is ad hoc projects with some longer term projects too.
- At Associate Director level, you would be a key part of the business, regularly liasing with clients and being a key point of contact for a range of projects. The quantitative work they cover encompasses advanced quantitative techniques such as Conjoint and Max Diff. So experience with these methodologies is a real bonus! Line management would be a part of this role in the future so candidates that either have experience in this or a desire to line manage in the future is required.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of projects and working with a supportive team you will work on a range of large strategic projects for clients that tackle their more complex business challenges as well as making recommendations on how best to improve their brands.
- They are a method neutral business and work across quant and qual, though this is a quantitative position. They work not just in the UK but also internationally as well.
- Full-service market research experience.
- Strong quantitative research skills.
- Interest or experience in the Media, Tech, Telecoms and Entertainment sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company that have done, and continue to do exceptionally well and is a great place to learn new skills.
Interested? Apply Now!
ENI welcome applications from all sections of society. Additionally, to ensure people with a disability, impairment, mental or physical health conditions can access and progress in employment. Please let us know if there are any adjustments needed in order to make your interview/screening process as seamless and comfortable as possible.
Summary:We're looking at Associate Consultant (£30-40k), Consultant £41-50k, Strategy Consultant (£51-70k), Senior Strategy Consultant (£71-100k) and Strategy Director (£100k+) level.They're London based with hybrid working - [...]
Client Side (Education), Market Research Role.£35,000 - £38,0001st July 2022 start12 month fixed term contractFull time but would consider part time (4 days a week)Hertfordshire based, 2 days a week in the officeWe are looking f [...]
London based, 2 days a week in the office.We are working with one of the leading social research, evaluation and advisory agencies in the UK. They provide insight and generation for UK public policy.As an agency, they are a dynami [...]