Associate Recruitment Consultant | We’re Hiring!
ASSOCIATE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – ELIZABETH NORMAN INTERNATIONAL – LONDON – UNCAPPED COMMISSION – GREAT PROGRESSION
Elizabeth Norman International is proud to be the best when it comes to recruiting data, analytics and market research talent for the insight industry. Our success is based on 30 years of recruiting for data and insight, with unrivalled knowledge and a strong network of contacts. We work for advertising agencies, market research agencies and the likes of Visa, Diageo, Ocado, McDonalds, Costa Coffee and Samsung, as well as public sector NGO’s and charities.
Over the last 4 years we have grown 20% year on year. With ambitious plans for the next four years, we are recruiting for consultants to help with the increased demand for our services. It’s a great opportunity for someone who is interested in recruiting for the dynamic and fast-growing insight, analytics and data science markets.
We are keen to talk to applicants with experience of sales, recruitment or insight, or alternatively graduates with the drive and the passion to succeed.
Successful applicants will have ambitions beyond resourcing and should be hungry to grow into 360 recruiters, allowing them to make more money, faster. You will be promoted when you are ready – two Directors started 7 years ago as graduates. Three promotions in under two years is the norm for those with the right attitude.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly 1on1 training with your line manager, industry training from the CEO, regular company meetings with the wider team and day-to-day feedback
- A collaborative team who revel in each other’s personal successes
- External training budget on advert writing to line management
- Uncapped and competitive commission scheme up to 25%
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Team benefits including season ticket loan, pension scheme, team perks, drinks and team treat/wellness days.
- Birthday treats and lots of cake
What you can expect to be doing as an Associate:
- Actively resourcing for live job roles
- Building relationships with our established candidates and getting to know new ones
- As soon as you’re ready, taking overall 360 process from start to finish
- Learning about the industry from peers, candidates, clients and industry events
- Personalised training sessions on resourcing, consulting, business development etc.
- Advert writing
Our working hours are 9am-6pm and we wind down early on Fridays. We have a great central London office located next to Covent Garden & Leicester Square.
If you are a graduate looking for a career within recruitment, apply below!