We are working with a strategic market research agency powered by data and insight. They are looking to hire a Analytics Director within their specialist Marketing Science team. Working directly with the Global Head of Analytics, you will:
- Advise on and deliver analytic solutions to address both ongoing client questions and new business opportunities
- Improve existing analytics tools
- Have an opportunity to develop new capabilities using other data sets alongside survey data
- Drive analytical change throughout the whole business by sharing best practice on research methodology
- Line manage x2 senior analysts
- Pitch and report directly to clients
An exciting new opening to not only be centred within a talented analytics team, but a new opportunity to drive analytical change throughout the whole business. This role is integral to not only running complex models, but driving and sharing best practice on research methodology alongside the wider company.
This is a client-facing role and will see you working with a number of categories across FMCG, FS, Sport, Travel, Entertainment/Media and Healthcare. Pitching and reporting to clients, writing proposal slides, and telling stories through analytics.
Ideally you will have some experience with:
- Driver models (linear, logistic, SEM, Shapley values…)
- Conjoint, discrete choice and MaxDiff (Sawtooth)
- Segmentation and targeting (clustering)
- Behavioural and emotional analysis
- Factor Analysis (FA)
- Evaluate campaign impact and effectiveness
- Sentiment analysis
They are a brand consultancy with 10 offices and hold a strong reputation for shaping the biggest and most complex brands out there. They combine strategic insight with a deep understanding of people and cultures. It’s a full service operation, looking at the key context the business works in, the organisations goal and purpose as well as how to optimise impact within the market. Internally, they are made up of multi-disciplinary teams. Within the analytics function, you will help across the wider company in translating complex analytics into easy to understand insight, and will be the go-to person for anything analytics related.
We’re looking for a Head of Econometrics to join a leading UK regulator.The company:This business is an evidence-led UK regulator, it plays an integral role when it comes to regulation and competition in the UK across communicat [...]