How IR35 will impact the research & insight industry
New IR35 rules apply from April 2020. After that it won’t be possible to justify working as a Ltd company contractor because you ‘work for a lot of different organisations’. If you are a contractor or freelancer or an organisation employing them you need to know what the new rules are.
For many end client organisations and large and medium sized organisations it’s no longer going to be possible to hire contractors or freelancers unless they are paying PAYE.
Download our IR35 PDF report:
- Do you have contractors working at your business right now?
- Confused on the differences between ‘outside’ and ‘inside’ scope?
- Not sure how IR35 affects PAYE temps vs Limited company contractors?
- Are you a contractor wondering how IR35 applies to you?
- Unsure if IR35 will affect a business your size?
All of the above is covered and more in our simplied, complete IR35 PDF guide.
To download our full IR35 report click the download button below:
If you are a current contractor or client of ours and have questions, looking to start contracting or want to hire contractors please contact Liz.