ESOMAR talk:- The Researcher of the Future: are we ready for them?
Insight Show: Insight Showcase Room 27th April 2016 @ 10.30am
Olympia London, Olympia Conference Centre Hammersmith Road, London W14 8UX
Today the industry has a far broader footprint than ever before, not only covering a broader range of data but also professions and skills.
Some of the Questions:
- Telling a commercial strategic story, how do we ensure we have the ability to do this as data becomes more fragmented?
- What’s in a name – Researcher?
- Most graduates now start on the clientside, often as Analysts how does this impact on agency recruitment in the future?
– Necessary Skills and the training needed for those.
– Career progression in an increasingly diverse industry.
Please come and debate with us.