Given what’s been happening in the last few months it’s easy to miss pieces of news. We have recently found it really interesting reading the 2020 Data IQ top 100 most influential people in data report. It was a fascinating insight into people’s careers, challenges and successes within the data & analytics space.
The top 5 most influential people for 2020 are:
1. Anita Fernqvist, chief data officer and operations director, Zurich Insurance UK.
2. Scott Joslin, senior vice-president data strategy, digital ventures and innovation international, WarnerMedia.
3. Orlando Machado, global chief data scientist, Aviva.
4. Louis DiCesari, global head of data, analytics and AI, Levi Strauss.
5. Simon McDougall, executive director of technology and innovation, Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can see who else made the top 10, as well as the full top 100 and learn more about their individual stories here.
We suggest checking out DataIQ‘s content and look at becoming a member. They’re the largest community of senior data & analytics business leaders who offer networking & conference opportunities as well as practical skills on how to build data & analytics teams and how to ensure success within businesses.